THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
mIkI is here yax.. 17 year old =) from KL

Sunday 7 June 2009

GOODBYE MY LOVE

everything is over liao..
yesterday he reply me and give me answer liao le..
that answer is so hurt and sad..when i receive he msg,i so sad...
dont know can do what..but what oso cant do..
he say he dont want any 1 disturbing when him fight for he future..
and no feeling v me already..
so hurt..

i want say thank to AH DU
yesterday midnight he call me..and he say with me if want cry,jiu cry larhx..
at last i oso cry jor..AH DU hear me crying..
paiseh == because let AH DU hear dou me cry..
nevermind de baa..
tam back me..and say 笑话 give me hear..
he give me know jor many thing..
we chat untill morning

haizz..
i want reply yuen shen de msg..
but dont konw want reply what..
today morning i reply jor le..
anyway ba~
祝你幸福快乐.. hope ur new life will hapi..
remember muz take care urself
you give me de memory..i will forget it..
i dont want to remember because when i thinking back..im so sad..
i will use my time to forget it..
memory wont at my hearts and brain anymore...


..GOODBYE..

0 comments: