THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
mIkI is here yax.. 17 year old =) from KL

Tuesday 16 June 2009

new updates..

13/6/2009 saturday..
at night go out eat with my family..my cousin all got go..
because pui my grandmother..

12am my cousin ask me want go find JIE NI ma..than i say ok luu..
i think is 3 people onli..but not 3 people is 8 people..
my cousin,jie ni,jie ni sister xue qi,xue qi 2 friend,my cousin 2 friend..
1car cannot sit 8 people..than my cousin call he friend come fetch them..
so got 2car lorhx.

actually we go THE MINES watching movie..but dont know got movie see or not..
so din go liao..we just go semenyeh BEACH yam cha..
jie ni diam diam de...dont want say anything..just laugh only..xD
xue qi give my cousin and my cousin de friend zat dou sei sei..
3people keep say bad word..
damn funny..

all dont want drink beer...just 2 people drink onli..
me and my cousin drink...

we until 2.30am back home..my cousin fetch me back sin..
fetch liao me back..only fetch jie ni back..
luck my mum din scold..^^

I LOVE DRUNK
because no need to think so many thing..




15/6/2009 monday..
yesterday start school liao..not so boring ba..
still can tahan..
at class sim and yi han dont want give me think so much..so pui me chat..
my class teacher and still got few teacher din teach us jor..
change teacher liao..got little bit happy..
yesterday can say whole day at school no teacher teach my class..just sejarah got teach...
so shuang..can sleep at class..
but i din sleep larhx..
chatting with my friend..
16/6/2009 today...
afternoon nothing to do...
i know he din work jor...because he want change work..
so i want konw now he find dou work jor or not..
i msg give he..
ask he find dou work liao maa...than he reply me..he say find already..waiting now..


me and he just send 1-2 msg only..than he no reply me le..
start from this afternoon he din reply me jor..i dont want think so much..
so go sleep ba~


just now wake up saw dou he got online..
OMG..i think back last time me and he at msn chat dou so happy..
and if he free..he will want SKYPE with me de..
but now no liao le..everthing is pass...
so sad =[


i really control my self..dont want to think back he liao de ar..
but now....................................




hope he fast fast find dou work la..
只要有耐心...一定会找到...
要加油哦..
我相信你一定可以的..

0 comments: