THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
mIkI is here yax.. 17 year old =) from KL

Thursday 4 June 2009

Mayb Got 1 Day,Eu Will Broke This Promise

4.6.07
in this 7month im so happy together with you..
mayb now you forget what you promise me before this..
you say i will BELONG WITH YOU FOREVER
but all is lie..
i wont believe FOREVER this word
because no FOREVER

you promise me WILL HOLD MY HAND AND WALK UNTIL END
you promise me WONT LEAVE ME ALONE EXPECT YOU BZ
you say MY HEART IS BELONG TO YOU
but now le?
you still remember all this is you promise me de ma..
you forget jor izit?

y this few day you also bu li bu cai wo?

izzit you feel cool liao together with me?
just let me konw ba~ =[

i want msg you..but i scare disturb you..
i want cal you.. but scare you dont want answer my cal or dont want chat with me..

in tis few week i msg you..ask you izit not yet bek..
you just reply IM BACK..NOW WANT SLP..SO TIRED
just like tis onli..

please dont treat me like this..
if got anything,you just give me noe larhx..
y want like this to treat me wor..

yesterday i ask you 1 question
untill now you haven reply me
can you reply me?

today whole day..i wait ur reply..
but you also din reply me..

write until here only..
i still wait ur reply..


0 comments: