THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
mIkI is here yax.. 17 year old =) from KL

Friday 12 June 2009

我..回..来..了.....




inside fitting room..


me and my family go this restoran eat dinner...





GURNEY HOTEL LOBBY...

10/6/2009 wednesday..
wednesday night i going to penang..with my family..
11.++pm going to penang..me sleep inside the car..
11/6/2009 thursday...
reach until penang 2++am..too early jor reach until there..
me and my family yam cha at mamak luu..
than we sleep inside the car..sleep 2 hour...
6.++am we going to eat breakfast..
7.++am go GURNEY hotel to check in.. damn tired..
check in jor.. than back room to sleep..
sleep until afternoon we go out eating..
me and family go shopping at GURNEY PLAZA...
i go ROXY de shop see got nice de shitrt or not..
no saw dou nice de shirt..but my cousin de gf buy 1 belt give me..at ROXY de shop..
than i go see SODA de shop..i buy jor 1 shirt at there...
walk until 6.++pm..me and family go eat dinner...
12/6/2009 yesterdsay..check out le...
yesterday im comming back jor..
at night recah until home..
feel tired de.. but also online9.. on awhile only bah.
because jia jia cant use pc..so cant SKYPE...she sis using pc..
haizz..
than AH DU busy doing homework..so i dont want disturb he...
let he continue do homework..

0 comments: