THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
mIkI is here yax.. 17 year old =) from KL

Saturday 25 July 2009

25.7.2009

this few day at school so boring arh..
damn sienz de lorhx...
at class nothing to do...
just chat with my friend...
all also dont want hear teacher teach what...
that teacher also lebih punya ^^
hehe...

at home cant online jor..
because my computer got virus...
haizz..
wanna take to format liao..
so ma fan ==
__________________________________________

if you dont want reply my msg..
or dont want chat with me..
ok... nevermind..
i wont care anymore...

i hope you want come barh..

if you dont want to come..
i also cant do anything le..

i will try my best to give up.. wont find you anymore...
and wont distubing you...

now ur new life was happy..
ur life can without me..
without me you more freedom...and more happy...

maybe my new life cant without you..
everthing also no meaning for me anymore...
do you know...

你不爱了,
你也和我提出分手了...
到最后我想和你说,
分手了,我会努力的不想起你,你一定要活得比我跟快乐...
我们还可以做回朋友..
做回朋友就不象以前那么的好了...
因为................................ [我不会写出来的哦] *对不起*
"你心知道了,我的心也知道”的事...
两个人的心知道就好...

这些就是我想和你说的事...
要记得哦...
要活的比我跟快乐...


i will less online jor larhx..
mayb my blog also will less updated le..
sorry ya..

0 comments: